Learn more about Dr. Patricia McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia McCormack is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia McCormack, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCormack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St. Vincent's Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCormack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. McCormack practice?
Dr. Patricia McCormack practices Dermatology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Linden, NJ and Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.
See Staten Island Dermatologists.