A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia McCormack is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia McCormack, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCormack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St. Vincent's Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Coppola McCormack MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Patricia McCormack has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patricia McCormack practices Dermatology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Linden, NJ and Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.
See Staten Island Dermatologists.