Dr. Patricia Mccormack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Mccormack?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Mccormack?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2017

I saw the PA in the Point Pleasant office. As a new patient she spent about 3-5 minutes with me completing an entire body check. I never saw someone move so fast. I don't know how she was able to see any markings as she scanned me over so quickly. Her bedside manner was awful and I felt like I wasn't worth her time. Since you put your health in their hand I would not recommend this office and suggest you find someone who would show you care and consideration and spend some time with you. I have you faith or trust in this practice.

August 9th, 2017

total lack of professionalism

Totally frustrated! Would rate this experience a ZERO from the front waiting room staff all the way to the physician. Took my daughter here in March for a rash on her finger and eye. After 3 visits from two different P.A.'s and then finally Dr. McCormick after insisting to see her (she only comes to this location 1x a week and is apparently impossible to get in to see)...and 3 co pays still they were not able to fix her rash. The first script they asked me to fill was ....hold on to your hat $10,000!!!!! I could not afford that so they prescribed another which was also pretty expensive $100 and I have insurance...but they offered for me to come back to the office to pick up samples. So I drive the 1/2 hour drive there only to be given just 2 tiny .5g tubes which at first they couldn't even find, I asked for more as this would last only a few days maybe. They couldn't spare any more!!! P.S. its August and the rash and discomfort still happening. Stay away from this office and look for a friendlier more knowledgeable staff

May 31st, 2016

I have always found Dr. McCormack, her P.A.s and her staff to be pleasant and professional in every way. I am always greeted with a big smile and I always feel comfortable. I've never had to wait long in the waiting room. All my questions are answered and I have recommended Dr. McCormack to my friends.

September 15th, 2015

The doctor is amazing and I had a wonderful experience at the office. I was 100% satisfied....

May 13th, 2015

Great !!

had am excellent experience with Dr. McCormack - she is very knowledgable and i would absolutely recommend her to friends and family; she has a great office and staff. I was there for a checkup as well as Botox. She made it look natural and took years off :) Thanks Dr. P

March 13th, 2015

It was a great experience I had at dr mccormacks office. Staff and doctor made my visit very easy. Thanks

March 9th, 2015

fixed my problem fast... great experience with her!

March 5th, 2015

I am impressed :)

Thank you Doc McCormack for helping my son and his acne issues. We saw 2 other physicians prior who did not know what they were doing, we almost lost hope, the frustration I knew was bothering him too. Dr M knew what she was doing and eased our worries, he is already improving after just 2 weeks, I cannot say enough positive things about this practice and the staff. If you are looking for a new dermatologist, I would call to schedule - she has 3 locations, make it happen !!

September 25th, 2017