A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia McDermott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia McDermott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. McDermott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann McDermott MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Patricia McDermott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia McDermott practices Family Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Family Physicians.