Dr. Patricia Mcgarry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 5 reviews

July 12th, 2016
Seemed very uninterested in my health or problems I was having.

April 23rd, 2015
Find another doctor. Trust me!
Do not go here! Especially if you have any sort of serious or chronic illness. I think Dr. Mcgarry is a ok doctor. Here office staff is rude and condescending. The office manager refused to let me speak to a nurse or even have a nurse return my call. Trust me and don't put yourself through such a bad experience. Mine was to horrible to describe here. It's hardly believable to me and I experienced it. The office is only open 3 1/2 days a week at that.

October 20th, 2014
Ex-patient
Dr Pat was a good doctor and I loved seeing her nurse, Cherri Roberts but, the office staff are incompetent! I went there at least once a month for two YEARS I was told I owed nothing, that my insurance covered it. Then I got a bill for over $800. and was told I could not see the nurse or doctor until I paid the past due amount! I can not say this is not Dr. McGarry's fault. She should know what is going on in her office! Too bad there isn't a minus 1-star!

February 14th, 2012
Wonderful Physician
I have been with Dr. Pat since she started her Clinic in our community. She is a very caring, passionate and attentive physician. She listens and sticks with you until the issues are solved. She's been my family care physician for over 15 years. Thank you Dr. Pat.

March 10th, 2011
Good Doc. Poor Staff
Doctor Pat is a very good doctor. A bit hurried, but a good doctor. Her staff sucks! They are patronizing, impatient, arrogant, unfriendly, and lack any form or empathy. When the nurse calls back with results (which can take forever!) she acts as if she has three seconds to get you off the phone. Then, asks, "Are there any questions I can answer?" Yah, right... right after being given the information I can think of all the questions.Then, don't expect to hear from a nurse again that day, even if you call back with a question.Again, Dr. Pat is a very good doctor. She needs to clean house with her office.