A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia McLelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia McLelland, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia McLelland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McLelland graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. McLelland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Parkridge East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia McLelland MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia McLelland practice?
- Dr. Patricia McLelland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia McLelland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Obstetricians & Gynecologists.