Dr. Patricia Mclelland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Mclelland?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Mclelland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2015

I can't praise Dr. McLelland enough! She truly cares about her patients!

March 31st, 2014

Great Doc!

Dr Mclelland encourages her patients to ask questions and gives direct and honest answers. My wife and I are glad we have her as our baby's OB.

May 24th, 2013

AWESOME

She is great

May 23rd, 2013

No bedside manner

This doctor was so condescending and made me feel like I knew nothing. Not a great listener either. Kind of rude. However, I will say that she knows her stuff. Having said that, I'm sure there are other doctors in the city who know their stuff AND have mastered the art of good bedside manner. Sheesh.

September 7th, 2012

She was rude to my wife and I. Taking down to us like we were small children. I need a Doc. that treats me like grown up. After she is working for me.

September 5th, 2012

Dr McLelland

Dr McLelland is an awesome doctor. I am very pleased with the care and consideration that she gives me as a patient and she really cares about you as a person and her patient. Would not want to go to another doctor.

July 9th, 2012

Great!

She is very professional, but also has a great bedside manner. I had a wrong diagnosis for over 30 years. The first time I went to her, she took a biopsy. She got the right diagnosis and the problem cleared up promptly. I cannot praise her enough.

November 29th, 2011

I'm blessed to have found such a great doctor!

I honestly feel blessed to have found such an outstanding doctor in Chattanooga. Dr. Mclelland is such a nice person and a caring doctor. I started going to her about 4 years ago and was terrified about my first visit to a gynecologist. She made me feel comfortable and I left wondering why I worried to begin with. She takes all the time you need to listen and understand whatever you may have questions about. She doesn't rush through your appointment and you will leave fully understanding everything you need to. She is by far the best doctor around and I would tell anyone to make an appointment with her. The entire staff is so great and her nurse Holly is wonderful too. I just cannot say enough great things about Dr. Mclelland!

October 27th, 2011

Patricia K. McLelland

Awesome Dr. to have. Great intuition and an extremely caring person. I feel lucky that she was the one to see me through my pregnancy and deliver my son.

March 23rd, 2011

Best OBGYN in Chattanooga, TN

Dr. Mclelland is one of the most talented and brightest physicians I know. Her passion for OB care is easily detected. She is extremely knoweledgable and confident in her field. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an OBGYN.

March 2nd, 2011

she is the best

I can't say enough about her. I had fertility problems and she did everything, perfectly, and on the correct time schedule. She didn't delay - tell me to wait it out... By the time I was referred to the specialist, the specialist told me I had the most comprehensive and well-done work-up she'd ever seen. I was able to continue my pregnancy (twins) with Dr. McLelland and it was the best experience of my life!

December 2nd, 2010

wonderful!

She is the best dr I have ever seen, I wish she could be my regular md and not just my ob. I called her a lot before I got a regular dr and she was great about helping me. She truely is concerned about the welfare of her patients. I would recommend her to everyone!