A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia McRobbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia McRobbie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia McRobbie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McRobbie graduated from Univ Of Dundee, Fac MedDent, Dundee, Scotland 803-02 Pr 171.
Dr. McRobbie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Helm McRobbie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia H. McRobbie practice?
- Dr. Patricia McRobbie has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia McRobbie practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.