A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Mercer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Mercer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Mercer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mercer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe County Medical Center
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Joan Mercer MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Mercer practice?
- Dr. Patricia Mercer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Mercer practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY.
See Bowling Green Allergists and Bowling Green Internists.