A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Mercer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Mercer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mercer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Mercer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mercer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe County Medical Center
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Mercer MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Mercer practice?
- Dr. Patricia Mercer has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Mercer practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Allergists and Bowling Green Internists.