A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Merwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Merwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Merwick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Merwick graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Merwick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Merwick MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Merwick practice?
- Dr. Patricia Merwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Merwick practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Geriatric Doctors.