Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Miller-Canfield
Dr. Patricia Miller-Canfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, IN, with another office in Morgantown, WV. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Miller-Canfield is affiliated with West Virginia University Hospital and St Vincent Clay Hospital Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Miller-Canfield has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Patricia Miller-Canfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, IN.
Dr. Tarik Elsheikh
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Avon, IN 1.07 mi34
Dr. Lisbeth Larsson
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Avon, IN 1.07 mi28
Dr. Paul Mellen
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Avon, IN 1.07 mi32