A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Min is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Min, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Min has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Min MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Min practice?
- Dr. Patricia Min has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Min practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Philadelphia Internists.