A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Modad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Modad, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Modad graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Modad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Isabel Modad FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia I. Modad practice?
- Dr. Patricia Modad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Modad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Palm Coast, FL.
See Palm Coast Obstetricians & Gynecologists.