A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia Moore practice?
Dr. Patricia Moore practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.