A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Morrow is Good. Dr. Morrow has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia D. Morrow practice?
Dr. Patricia Morrow practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Morrow, Dr. Patsy Morrow, Dr. Tricia Morrow, Dr. Trish Morrow, Dr. Pat Morrow, Dr. Patti Morrow