Dr. Patricia Morrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Morrow?

September 30th, 2013

inadequate care and follow up

Left me hanging for a week without proper communication or medical care.

March 21st, 2013

Office location is incorrect on Google Maps. But beside the point, I waited for 1 hour 20 minutes. When she did finally appear her bedside manner was badside manner. Let me sum up the visit: Interruption Interruption "And what do you want me to do about it?" I asked for my money back.

August 8th, 2012

Mikhail Barson BFA MFA BS RN

Excellent care. Pt. care seems to come first at this office.

May 17th, 2012

I love Dr. Morrow

I started seeing Dr. Morrow this year. When I moved to ABQ several years ago, I picked a doctor off the insurance company's list, and was very disappointed. I did the same thing with Dr. Morrow, and hit the jackpot. A real person answers the phone. You can get an appointment in the next few days, not in a month or six weeks. I have had early to mid-morning appointments and got in without a wait. Her bedside manner is maybe a tiny bit gruff, but her nurse Regina more than makes up for it. Dr. explained test results very comprehensively. I found out later that several of my friends see Dr. Morrow, too, and she has been great with them, including responding to emergencies after hours. I strongly recommend her.

March 28th, 2012

Small Office/Country Doctor atmosphere.

May 5th, 2010

The best physician I have had

I have been a patient of Dr. Morrow's for over 10 years. She is the most caring physician I have ever seen. Her office staff is very friendly and courteous. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait, since she is a solo practitioner with MANY patients, but I don't mind waiting. She provides "old fashion service". She does not have an answering service, she personally answers emergency calls at night & weekends. I have called her on many ocassions after hours and she has met me at her office or called in prescriptions for me. She has cared for my Mother as well and she never trusted any other doctor besides Dr. Morrow. She is one of the remaining solo practitioners and I would not even thing about seeing another Primary Care Physician. She and her staff truly do care.

March 16th, 2010

Okay doctor, horrible front office.

If you are interested in caring people who know what they are doing, this is not the doctor for you. Overall Dr. Morrow knows what she is doing but her front office is awful. Prepare to be snapped at when asking questions and treated like you are a LOT OF TROUBLE if you need anything, even if you are being polite. Not worth it.

August 3rd, 2009

Dr. Morrow has a terrible bed side manner, it's just her personality. She tends to get rattled if I try to explain too many things and it seems I don't get everything out that I feel is relevant sometimes. But she has helped me get well when everything else failed, I give her credit. She has the ditziest receptionist (not Nancy, but the other weirdo), whose phone manner makes you think they have nothing under control. I like Regina, too. Both Regina and Nancy are wonderful.

February 16th, 2009

Doesn't care about the patient

I had a terrible experience trying her out as a new PCP. I had to wait a long time for my appointments (45min to 1 hr). While I was waiting her office staff tried to charge me above my copay for the prior visit even though the bill clearly said they could not. I had to call my insurer and argue with them to finally get them to back down. Then when I was finally seen the doctor came in with the wrong patient's test results at first. She refused to call in my prescription claiming it took too much time for her office staff. Then when I went to fill the RX and wait, I discovered she forgot to write a quantity so the RX couldn't be filled. Then when I called the next day to try to get a new prescription I found out her office is closed on Fridays. I waited a week for a culture result and had to finally call her office to get the results. They were defensive with me when I brought up all these issues. On top of that, I was given an RX by the doctor and no other instructions on how to help my condition. Terrible bedside manner. I would NEVER go to this doctor.

February 12th, 2015