A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Mower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Mower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mower graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 19 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan