A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Mueller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Maria Mueller MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Patricia Mueller has 1 office location.
- Dr. Patricia Mueller practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near South Miami, FL.