Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Feb 16th, 2012

Nothing good to say - gossip and nasty to staff - seems to be good if you are rich and she thinks you can further her aginda's

The doctor to have and she is the one show details The doctor to have and she is the one
Sep 28th, 2011

She is a wonderful doctor. She takes time to listen to my medical problem and help me with my condition . Not many doctors do that anymore..I am very lucky to have her as my doctor.

Excellent Diagnosising Medical Problem show details Excellent Diagnosising Medical Problem
Jul 16th, 2011

I appreciate that Dr. Mueller took the extra time with my husband to get him to take charge of his health. She gave him the information, so he could see that he would need medications if he didn't make lifestyle changes. She is no nonsense kind of doctor who gets right to the point. She talked my husband into doing the right things for his health, something no doctor has achieved before.

by Tak on Feb 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

excellent doctor who actually knows me by name. the kind of personal care you used to think of before you were went to Kaiser.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Apr 23rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

A Caring Physician: Dr. Muller is very careful to make sure her patients get the best carepossible; combined with a incredible intellect and years of experience, she is the best doctor I have ever found. She specializes in hormonal problems for women but

Read Full Review at yahoo.com