A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Mulready:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Mulready is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulready
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Mulready Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Mulready, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulready graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Mulready has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Agnes Mulready MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Mulready practice?
- Dr. Patricia Mulready has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Mulready practices Family Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Primary Care Doctors.