Dr. Patricia Munda MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2017
After looking at all these star ratings, to Put it in the words of president Trump, this fake ratings, but to each his/her own ,but She still is a lying ,unethical, Although I am saying this, I am in the process now of getting legal assistance with a big problem, I am 63 years old, & I don't jhave to be nice or politically correct. because im using my 5Th amen rights. I am well educated with military edu. and I m trying get my college degree.in behavioral science .Even though I am not a dr. my subjects covered how pro. mental dr. carry themselves. and I know about all the drugs that they give ,studied many types of mental health medication. And this So Call Dr along with another slimmy snke in the Grass, got together a report that had no valid substance or accurate information . I had a Aunt, who was a psychiatrist, & also The head Dean of psychiatry for the University Houston Texas . Which covers these to fake Dr.(Gitln), & because I almost died twice & almost gave my life this country, only to come home to some fools like Gitlin & Munda. I am in the process of getting legal council , as well as sending letters to DAV, American legion for Vet. Washington DC & Chicago Dept of health, im trying get things changed having automation installed in every Va hospital Ment health facilities. so some veterans would giet the real counseling & the proper Clinical help. because this is 2017, & the old way these so-called Dr.can't either twist a patience word around until the meanings come out wrong,or atleast their will be the complete disclosures of a Veterans meeting on CD & or Video, I want to take the control out of the one person we think is trying to help us, They have their implicit , subjective ,bias base opinions that give about a meeting. Just like the law enforcement are now required to use cameras, its make sense to install such equipment in these facilities, so veterans like me, wouldn't have to get mad because some fool want abuse their position. , In the mean time at my next meeting with another clinician, I will tell them up front.I am making a recording of my session,(for Training Purposes.). like I said I am old enough to see liar for what they are, A Gitlin& Munda Fakes.

March 1st, 2016