Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Murray
Dr. Patricia Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Murray is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Southern California Hospital at Culver City and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Murray has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patricia Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Marilou Terpenning
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Santa Monica, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Sean Fischer
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Santa Monica, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Carol Nishikubo
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Santa Monica, CA 0.01 mi27