Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Muthaura
Dr. Patricia Muthaura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with another office in Bryn Mawr, PA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Muthaura is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital and Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Muthaura has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Patricia Muthaura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Dr. Paul Nyirjesy
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bryn Mawr, PA 0.15 mi28
Dr. Michael Glassner
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bryn Mawr, PA 0.16 mi33
Dr. Deanna Brasile
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Bryn Mawr, PA 0.16 mi18