A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Muthaura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Muthaura, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthaura graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Muthaura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Nkatha Muthaura MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia N. Muthaura practice?
- Dr. Patricia Muthaura has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Muthaura practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Obstetricians & Gynecologists.