A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Nathan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Nathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brotman Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Amitai Nathan MD is a female Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Patricia Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Nathan practices Anatomic Pathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.