A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Nay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Nay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Nay graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Nay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Hospice Of Northern Virginia
- Shady Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Tomsko Nay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia T. Nay practice?
- Dr. Patricia Nay has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Nay practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Primary Care Doctors, Rockville Geriatric Doctors, and Rockville Hospice & Palliative Specialists.