A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Newhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Newhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Newhouse, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newhouse graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Newhouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Hardin Medical Center
- Hardin County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Newhouse MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Newhouse practice?
- Dr. Patricia Newhouse has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Newhouse practices Pediatrics near Savannah, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Adamsville, TN and Saltillo, TN.
See Savannah Pediatricians.