A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Ng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ng has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Ng practice?
Dr. Patricia Ng practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.