A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Ng is Excellent. Dr. Ng has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ng has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Ng practice?
Dr. Patricia Ng practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Ng, Dr. Patsy Ng, Dr. Tricia Ng, Dr. Trish Ng, Dr. Pat Ng, Dr. Patti Ng