A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Ng is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ng has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Len Ng MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Ng practice?
- Dr. Patricia Ng has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Ng practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.