A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Nguyen, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia My-Lan Nguyen FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Patricia Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gloversville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, NY.
See Gloversville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.