Learn more about Dr. Ngozi Nnadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngozi Nnadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nnadi
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Nnadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nnadi graduated from Nigeria.
Dr. Nnadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngozi Patricia Nnadi MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ngozi P. Nnadi practice?
- Dr. Ngozi Nnadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngozi Nnadi practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Neurologists and Columbia Psychiatrists.