A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Nobel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nobel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Penobscot Valley Hospital
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Nobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Nobel practice?
Dr. Patricia Nobel practices Pediatrics near Lincoln, ME.
See Lincoln Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Nobel, Dr. Patsy Nobel, Dr. Tricia Nobel, Dr. Trish Nobel, Dr. Pat Nobel, Dr. Patti Nobel