A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Numann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Numann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Numann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Numann graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Numann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Joy Numann MD is a female Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Numann practice?
- Dr. Patricia Numann has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Numann practices Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.