A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Numann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Numann is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Numann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Numann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Numann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Numann graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Numann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Joy Numann MD is a female Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Numann practice?
- Dr. Patricia Numann has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Numann practices Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.