Dr. Patricia Odonnell DO Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. O'Donnell is thorough and keeps up on the blood work and testing to keep me healthy. The thing I like the best is she not a pill pusher!! Dr. O'Donnell is easy to talk to and never have to wait for an appointment or in the waiting room. She is the BEST Dr. I EVER had!

October 2nd, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. O 'Donnell is a great doctor. She is very knowledgableFor general concerns and always investigates things looksInto conditions with appropriate testing and referralsTo specialists. She is a very caring doctor who listens to her patients. staff is wonderful and courteous . I have recommended her to several people!

August 12th, 2010
clueless
Dr. O'Donnell missed a serious medical condition even though I was continuously making appointments with her about my back pain, and speaking with nurses over the phone. She said that I may have had a pulled muscle, that I was addicted to pain medication, and then sent me away from her office with no medication, referrals, or advice. I was not, and am not an addict, but I was in serious pain. I was seen by another doctor (not affiliated with her office) only a week later, and it was discovered that I had a ruptured disc in my back and NEEDED to have surgery. The hospital told me I was at a high risk of being paralyzed by the size of the ruptured pieces that were pinching my nerves. During surgery large hardened masses were also found on my discs that had to be picked at and scraped off. It was obvious to the surgeon that I had back problems that were left untreated for several years. He was surprised that I lived in pain for that long. I was very offended by Dr. O'Donnell's addiction remark. She did nothing to help me when I was in serious pain and needed medical help. I am also bothered by the fact that she didn't send me for an MRI or refer me to a specialist to see if there was something wrong. Also, if she thought that I was a real addict, why did she turn me away without any information or referrals to drug/addiction specialists or programs? What will she do if she ever comes across a real addict? She did not listen to me or believe that my pain was real- which it was. I had surgery only a few weeks after being turned away by her.

October 6th, 2009
I was extremely impressed with the doctor's personal care and undivided attention. She was efficient yet interested in my lengthy problems.

September 20th, 2009
unprofessional
Appointments were made, advance tests ordered and completed, yet when I arrived for appointment, office had no record of it (even though they had prescribed blood work and other tests) Doctor would not even return my call with results. Unprofessional and irresponsible, in my opinion

December 18th, 2015