A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia O'Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia O'Hare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia O'Hare, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hare graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. O'Hare has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Hare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia O'Hare practice?
Dr. Patricia O'Hare practices Dermatology near Corvallis, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, OR.
See Corvallis Dermatologists.