Dr. Patricia Okocha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Okocha?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Okocha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2014

Primary Care

Dr. Okocha has been my Dr. off and on for over 5 years. Only time I wasn't her patient was because I moved. I can say she is patient, takes time with each of her patients. Does not rush you, answers all your questions. Explains her findings and diagnois so that you can understand. I do not mind the waiting because I know she is with patients. Over all I think she is a wonderful doctor. I would recommend family and friends to have her as their Doctor.

March 28th, 2014

Epic Fail 1st Visit

Was seeking a primary doctor, found the call for an appt inviting, the wait for that appt appalling. Then went in for this long awaited appt needing a critical Rx to have to wait ~ 1hr45min without being able to see this Dr... Had to leave because I have to work and could wait no longer. Office mgr didn't know my name. All the staff seemed to be on their catered lunch although I was lied to that there was another patient ahead of my..I saw the Apple Junction lunch delivered..the waiting room fill twice and empty completely and Had To Ask when I was to be seen, get shuffled into 1 room for ~ 20 min then the 2nd room for another 20 min..Tell me is this professional at all or respectful? Not a good 1st Impression ~ not going back and from the other reviews get the impression that this is the office norm for this Dr. Drs Cause Undue Stress in the USA. They are driving the heart disease.

November 27th, 2012

Very Good Doctor

My experience with Dr. Okocha has always been very professional she took time with me I did not feel rushed she talked with me asked a lot of questions answered all of my questions. I have never had any bad experiences with this Doctor.

February 19th, 2011

Exceptional Medical Practitioner

Knows her stuff.

November 11th, 2010

Front staff can be alittle kirt at times

October 12th, 2010

Not good

My initial visit with Patricia Okacha was good. I felt relieved to have a Dr. spend time with me. I made an appointment after an MRI for chronic back pain. I have two bulging discs in my back. I waited 1 and a half hours to never see her. She called me at 8:00 the next day to prescribe pain medication. She prescribed me pain medication that had a major interaction with another medication I am taking (she knows I am on it). the pharmacy warned me about the interaction. I had horrible side effects, called her office again. It took 2 days to speak to her...she told me to take tylenol. I am in severe pain, and not sure what to do.

August 12th, 2009

Unorganized Office Staff, Extremely long wait

I went to see Dr Okocha on 2 occasions and both were very bad experiences. The office staff kept gettin my information mixed up with another patient. I was called up to the window and was basically being told all the medical information for someone else. Finally after several minutes of this I stated my name and they then acknowledged they had the wrong person. Lastly I waited over 2 hours to be seen by the doctor when I was only there for a blood pressure check. I am looking for another primary care physician and I will not go see this doctor again.

March 7th, 2017