A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Olm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Olm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Olm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olm graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Olm has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Mary Olm MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Olm practice?
- Dr. Patricia Olm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Olm practices Internal Medicine near Flagstaff, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Flagstaff Internists.