Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Omalley
Dr. Patricia Omalley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Omalley is affiliated with Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital and Mass General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Omalley has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...