A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Chang, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Pat-Yue Chang MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patricia P. Chang practice?
- Dr. Patricia Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Siler City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Siler City Internists and Siler City Cardiologists.