A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Chang, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Pat-Yue Chang MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patricia P. Chang practice?
- Dr. Patricia Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Cardiologists.