Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Chang
Dr. Patricia Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Chapel Hill, NC. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chang is affiliated with North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital and University of North Carolina Hospitals. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Chang has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patricia Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Katherine Reeder-Hayes
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi13
Dr. Jillian Foley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi8
Dr. Charles Hicks
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi36