A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Pui Yee Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia P. Lee practice?
- Dr. Patricia Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Obstetricians & Gynecologists.