Dr. Patricia Paddison MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2016
I've seen Dr. Paddison for 13 years and she is well qualified for diagnosing and prescribing meds for any type of mental illness.

February 20th, 2015
Worst Bedside Manor Ever
This dr. is rude beyond belief. Don't go see her if you can help it!

July 10th, 2013
Exceptional
Dr. Paddison has been my trusted psychiatrist for over ten years. With her support, I have been able to stay in a healthy and balanced place. I am responsible for my part of it of course but I always know she is in my corner as a caring, supportive and knowlegeable ally.

August 31st, 2012
RX Only
this provider only does medication management now and pushes pills without listening to the history or our preferences about medication. has left Virginia Mason and is in a strip mall and shares her office staff with other 1 person offices including a construction company. She had pages of pre-visit paperwork that she never read and spent the entire visit re-entering data slowly into her computer. She failed to listen or diagnose the problem and then when we asked her to not use email to contact us at work she suggested we find another doctor.

January 4th, 2011
Would recommend for med management
Went to see Dr. Paddison for medication related to PTSD depression. She diagnosed the issue quickly, she had great recommendations for medication, started low dose and elevated dosage until we had the right amount. She listened to me when I was ready to wean off and respected my opinion. She doesn't provide counseling, but already had that set up elsewhere. She is great for what she does.

December 31st, 2010
Dr. Paddison is BRILLIIANT. Literally. I am also a psychiatrist, and a patient of Dr. Paddison. Her specialties include psychopharmacology and the relationships between physical and mental illness. I have never seen her equal in either field.

December 24th, 2010
Helped Me For Years
I am a bipolar I. 12 years before I met Dr. Paddison, I was hospitalized four times, had ECT, and used every medication known to treat bipolars. A decade later, Dr.Paddison continues to be key to my stabilization. She is on the cooler side but her expertise in mood disorder management outweighs this. I strongly recommend Dr. Paddison if you have serious affective disorder issues. In my case, she made it work.

November 27th, 2010
Excellent meds knowledge translates to excellent care
Meds management requires in-depth knowledge and in 15 minutes (the standard appointment length for psychiatrists,) Dr. Paddison focused on symptoms, gave me choices, and by the second visit complemented me on my faithful actions.She sent summaries to my GP and answered my phone messages the same day. Take your emotional needs to your counselor.

March 17th, 2009
Only does Meds - no counseling, old school
Although Patty came highly recommended it was pretty clear very early in the visit that she lacked the emotional warmth you would expect from someone who works with post partum depression. It was pretty apparent that she was the expert and would be in total control ( old fashioned) and if we had listened closer to her voicemail we would have picked up on it, but we were still surprised how cold she was. My wife felt like she didn't listen to her and had made a diagnosis in the first few minutes. She costs $275 for the first visit and if you call with a question she charges at least $15 just to answer the phone. Bottom line, she doesn't do counseling and meds weren't an option as my wife was still breast feeding so we wasted a $275.

May 12th, 2016