A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Payne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Payne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Payne, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Payne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Med Ctr, Casper, Wy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lynn Payne MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Payne practice?
- Dr. Patricia Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Payne practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Pediatricians and Lafayette Psychiatrists.