A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Payne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Payne, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Payne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Med Ctr, Casper, Wy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lynn Payne MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Payne practice?
- Dr. Patricia Payne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Payne practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO and Lafayette, CO.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Psychiatrists.