Dr. Patricia Pearce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Pearce?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Pearce?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Pearce

I picked Dr. Pearce from a site on the internet. Out of the 10 Dr.s I emailed, she was the only one who returned my email within 24 hrs and actually answered the questions I had. I have been seeing her for two years now. I have never waited longer than 10 minutes to see her, if I had to reschedule an appointment I was given the next available to suit me, and in one case of an emergency was offered that very same day. I think you need to go to at least 3 sessions to determine if the Dr. and you are a good fit. I had never been to a Psychiatrist before and was very nervous and skeptical. I can only say I am glad I stuck it out as it became easier over time as I became more comfortable and Dr. Pearce has helped me tremendously.

January 4th, 2010

Stay away from this doctor. She is cold, clinical and uncaring.

Adult ADHD