A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hall Peffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hall Peffer is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hall Peffer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall Peffer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hall Peffer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall Peffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia Hall Peffer practice?
Dr. Patricia Hall Peffer practices Ophthalmology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Worcester Ophthalmologists.