A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Persenaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Persenaire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Persenaire
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Persenaire Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Persenaire graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Persenaire has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia F Persenaire DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia F. Persenaire practice?
- Dr. Patricia Persenaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Persenaire practices Family Medicine near Holland, MI.
See Holland Family Physicians.