A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Persenaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Persenaire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Persenaire graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Persenaire has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia F Persenaire DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia F. Persenaire practice?
- Dr. Patricia Persenaire has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Persenaire practices Family Medicine near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, MI.
See Holland Family Physicians.