A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Persenaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Persenaire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Persenaire
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Persenaire Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Persenaire graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Persenaire has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia F Persenaire DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia F. Persenaire practice?
- Dr. Patricia Persenaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Persenaire practices Family Medicine near Holland, MI.
See Holland Primary Care Doctors.