Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
too many referrals show details too many referrals
by current patient on Jan 31st, 2015

She's nice and all but after getting referred 5-6 times to different specialists..it gets old. Have headaches? REFERRED. Have sleep issues? REFERRED. Anxiety/Depression? REFERRED! Stomach issues? REFERRED! At least try helping me before sending me away to wait 4 months for a specialist each time. Thanks but I'll see another doctor. Been taking 1.5 - 2 weeks to get in..wait times are getting long with her.

Oct 10th, 2011

Dr Petrakis listens to everything I have to say and gives me the chance to participate in my healthcare. I find that very valuable.

Just the best! show details Just the best!
by Rita on Dec 17th, 2009

I hate to tell everyone how great she is because word is catching on and her office is getting harder to get into. She is simply the best doctor I have had in the 10 years since I have come to Wichita. She takes her time, asks questions, listens, and is knowledgeable. She is also very human. The front desk staff also rave about how she is much more down to earth than most of the other doctors they work with. She always speaks and takes time to get to know them.

Mar 20th, 2009