A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Petrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Petrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Petrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrick graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Suburban Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Petrick MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Petrick practice?
- Dr. Patricia Petrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Petrick practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists.