Dr. Patricia Petrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Petrick?

May 2nd, 2012

Not Impressed

I was the only patient in the entire office and had to ask when I was going to be seen after waiting 30 minutes. When Dr. Petrick finally came to get me 10 minutes later, she didn't even have a patient before me.I am currnetly still waiting to be given the results of my blood work which was completed a month agao. After multiple phone calls and being tossed from one office assistant to the next it is official that I am finding a new doctor and doctors office.

January 6th, 2010

Margaret J. Drury Ph.D.

Dr. Petrick is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to see. She reviews all my medicines and even suggests the best times to take them because of possible interactions. She is very concerned about my stress level and how my family situation is progressing. She automatically sends all my medical reports to my cardiologist and to my internist. She is the only doctor I go to who enters all my information directly onto the computer as I give it to her. I have been going too her for 20 years. my only problem is that I have never been able to access the results of the tests she gives me directly through her portal, even though her staff have given me my pass word and my own username. Sometimes I have called to ask a question before and operation concerning whether or not to take my diabetics meds before the operation, and no one in her offive has returned my call. the last time I was in her office she spent one hour with me, and sometimes I think that she is spreading herself too thin because she cares so much for her patients. I wish she would assign someone in her office to send me my results by mail as other doctors do, or she could e-mail me the results.

November 9th, 2009

Dr. Petrick is an amazing, caring, professional and devoted doctor. She is hands down the best doctor I've ever had. She always, always, always follows up on any questions and concerns and in a very timely fashion. She's very dedicated and must be very organized and hard-working. I feel very fortunate to have her as my endocrinologist.

September 12th, 2015