Dr. Patricia Pilkinton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Pilkinton?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Pilkinton?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 25th, 2011

truth in you profession

I enjoy our sessions ad you always hear and listen and decide to attack the cheif problem at hand and prevent it from reoccuring. You have kind positive affirmations in your dealings with me and always bring me back down to earth and help me save me from myself. Thank you for reading my records and making informed decsions to improve my quality of life.

August 27th, 2017