Dr. Patricia Prince Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Prince?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Prince?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017

Very caring Doctor

August 19th, 2016

Love Dr. Prince! She is just what we wanted! She has been our Dr. for almost 10 years. We moved from Washington state and we were so lucky to find another woman doctor who cares about you. As a person !We will not change her for anyone else.

August 4th, 2016

Prince of Medicine

Dr. Prince's practice is very busy. Lots of patients. The process is quite easy. It's an efficient practice. She spends a lot of time with you as best she can. She is very professional and quick to the point. She seems very experienced and knowledgable.

January 19th, 2016

she is perfect and truly an old school doctor. and tells you straight answers. I will flow here were ever she goes.

February 24th, 2015

Dr. Prince should be voted #1 in Las Vegas

Having a rare disease it is important to have a great doctor, Dr. Prince is.

January 6th, 2015

Very cold

Wow what an uncaring cold doctor! waited over 2 hours for her, she spent less than 5 minutes with me! had terrible stomach pain, she wanted me to get a bone density test done! what?? It as if she did not even listen to why i was there. The whole time she was sarcastic unfriendly unhelpful. Big mistake, she seemed angry the whole time i was there, weird.

July 6th, 2014

Patient

Doctor Prince is an excellent doctor that ensures that you get the best care possible.

November 7th, 2012

Changing physicians after this one last visit. She's fired!

Previous visit wait time was 60 minutes. Today, my appointment was at 2:30pm. It's now 4:10pm and I'm still waiting. At least they finally put me in an examination room to wait.Poor bedside manner, she is not personable. The wait time does not affect this opinion.Always runs a battery of tests, even though I am relatively healthy.I'm done waiting for poor service. My time is too valuable, and she does not recognize that.

September 26th, 2012

too long wait

I spent a total of 1 hour 25 minutes before Dr. Prince saw me, 55 min in the waiting room and 35 min while in the examining room without clothes. I'm not sure why I waited this much, there weren't that many people in the waiting room but I did see the pharma reps going in. I don't want to speculate why but I don't think I should be waiting that long. Also, while some of the nurses in this office are courteous, the front desk personnel are cold and some don't even look at you in the eye while they are talking to you. Doctor Prince is courteous as you would expect from a doctor but you get the sense that she's doing the minimum she can. Overall not a pleasant experience.

May 9th, 2012

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Prince is a caring and extremely kind person above her Doctor credentials! I had been in her care for several years before leaving town and the one regret I have about leaving Vegas!

April 2nd, 2012

Rushes in and rushes out - doesn't listen

I am NOT going back to this woman. I've only gotten worse after appts. After last appt with her, I was at urgent care clinic 4 days later. The doctor at Urgent care told me to throw meds she gave me in trash because it shouldn't be taken long term and was 'at least half your problem right here' (as he shook bottle of medicine). I confirmed everthing he said on webmd website. Am shopping for a new doctor at this very moment!!

August 25th, 2011

Terrible in all aspects

The office staff is cold and rude. They never return phone calls. The wait in the waiting area and in the exam room is entirely too long. Even as the first patient of the day I waited over an hour because the Dr. wasn't in yet. Orders unnecessary tests rather than refering to a specific specialist - especially if you have insurance coverage. Not satisfied AT ALL and will be seeking a different physician. Dr. Prince herself is much like her staff in that she is cold and comes across as uncaring and callous.