Overall Review

3.9

December 16th, 2014
An excellent doctor. Is always very interested and informed with her patients. Always offers great suggestions to help us take better care of ourselves.

June 27th, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Patricia Pulwers has been our family physician for over 5 years and has always provided the upmost of perfect care and has been right on her diagnosis. I would highly recommend to everyone who is looking for a physician.

June 9th, 2010
Dr. Pat Listened.
Dr. Pat took the time to listen to me and allowed me to talk about my persistent heatlth issues. She treated my migraines and listened when I said that I had nerve pain in my foot, before I would get a migraine. She treated the nerve pain in my foot, and now I can nearly avoid a migraine altogether. Over the years she valedated what I was saying and now my health issues are no longer the mystery that stopped others short.

July 6th, 2009
Do not recommend
Staff act as if patient is bothering them. Doctors close office for weeks at a time for vacation leaving behind an incompetent staff. I had to go to a walk in clinic for my usual asthma medications, because the staff refused to work with my pharmacy while doctors were out of town for 2 weeks. Appointments are nearly impossible to get if you are sick. You are better off going somewhere else.

April 18th, 2008
Staff won't go out of way to help
Staff is not likely to put any effort into assisting a patient. They only do what they absolutly have to as far as prescriptions ect...Dr. Pulwers is very nice, but sometimes tries to keep you in house too long before referring to a specialist.