A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Quigley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Quigley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quigley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Quigley practice?
Dr. Patricia Quigley practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pulmonary Disease, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Pediatric Specialists, Baltimore Pulmonologists, and Baltimore Child Psychiatrists.