A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Quigley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quigley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Quigley practice?
Dr. Patricia Quigley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, MD and Hyattsville, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Quigley, Dr. Patrice Quigley, Dr. Patsy Quigley, Dr. Patti Quigley, Dr. Pattie Quigley, Dr. Patty Quigley