A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quigley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Quigley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Quigley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Mary Quigley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Quigley practice?
- Dr. Patricia Quigley has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Quigley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.