- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Radigan
Dr. Patricia Radigan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheffield Village, OH, with other offices in Lorain, OH and Westlake, OH. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Radigan is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center, St John Medical Center and Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Radigan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patricia Radigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheffield Village, OH.
Dr. Mourad Fanous
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Sheffield Village, OH 0 mi37
Dr. Roger Mansnerus
Sheffield Village, OH 0 mi47
Dr. Anuradha Yalamanchili
Sheffield Village, OH 0 mi23